Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30, 2008

Bunco, another word for good food and some fun. Bunco at Karen's tonight. The food was excellent, or shall I say "phenomenal". To quote one of our dear Bunco buddies. As usual, I didn't win the money, but did walk with the "boobie" prize. A cute little easter towel. Now, next month at my house. Let's see if I can top April. Well, my house won't be as clean as Karen's and I won't have nearly as much food, but we will have a good time. I am trying to be nice, but it is hard as there is a certain someone who usually puts a damper on things. She shall remain nameless. Did you know that there is a World Bunco Association? Check this out http://www.worldbunco.com/. NO KIDDING!

On another note, one more day till "ROAD TRIP"! Can't wait to get away for a day. Go wherever the mood strikes. Hopefully find some treasures, maybe a new plant for the garden.
I am always on the lookout for some new fabric to add to my collection. Maybe a piece of "junk" or two to wait until I have a creative idea for. You just never know what we might find.


I would love to find some of these blue dianthus. These would look really great with some yellow marigolds in my flower bed around my lamp post.

1 comment:

  1. Nameless, eh? The food was great last night, and it was so good to see everyone. Have fun on your adventure tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete