Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Week Gone!

OMG! Where did this week go? Mom came home from the hospital on Tuesday. I think it was too soon, but then they didn't ask me. So I am staying with mom while my sister is at work. I am getting a little bored. I took some knitting and other stuff to do, but I haven't really gotten anything accomplished. Totally bummed about this week's weight loss. I actually gained 1.2 pounds. First time since October. Honestly, I don't even know how that happened. Sorry no photo today.

1 comment:

  1. Stress. That's how it happened. Still, it's a very minor gain and it will probably come right back off (and take some of its friends with it!) when the stress eases. Glad your mom is home; they probably did send her too early but that's the way it goes, these days - we don't like it, either. Good thing you're there to help her!

    ReplyDelete