Friday, September 9, 2011

Suggestions Anyone...

This year we are having our annual Greytfest on October 1st. For many years, I have wanted to be a vendor. This year, I am doing it.

Some of my wares will include, photo mugs, covered journals, belly bands, travel beds, poop bag holders, collars and collar accessories, travel beds. I have several antique postcards with greyhounds on them and made a couple of pillows. I also used copies of some old photos and made a few shadow boxes. Trying to get a couple of tote bags done as well.

So I need some suggestions for names. When I told them I was going to be a vendor, they asked "what do you call yourself?" I was debating about using Mad Red Hare. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Definitely Mad Red Hare...instant branding! Etsy shop too...those collars are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Red Hare sounds good to me too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to come up with something racy, because that'll definitely bring the people in. I can't think of anything though.

    ReplyDelete