Resolutions. I have never been much about making them, but I am thinking it might be time. Maybe putting it out there will help me be more accountable. So here it goes!
1. GET ORGANIZED: I want to work hard to get my life and home organized.
2. DE-CLUTTER: As I am getting older I have thought a lot about the "things" that I have. What will happen to them when I'm gone? My kids will probably have a huge garage sale. So I'm going to work on donating and pitching things.
3. SHED SOME POUNDS: After losing the 70 pounds a couple of years ago, I have gained about 30 back. I lost about 20 last year, but gained that back again. I need to stop this yoyo business and get healthy. After having gall bladder surgery this summer, it's time to get back into the swing of things.
4. EXERCISE: I really need to get on the exercise band wagon. My knees, hip and back are killing me. I've been going to the chiropractor and haven't had the results I have in the past. I'm thinking I need to get stronger.
5. RECYCLE: There's a new trash service which gives us a huge recycle container, so I'm going to try to be more environmentally friendly. I've been a sporadic recycler in the past, but this will make it easy for me. No sorting needed, just toss it in the can.
6. DON'T WASTE ANY FOOD: I absolutely hate wasting food. Nothing pains me more than throwing away spoiled food. So I'm on a mission to be better about that.
7. PLAN MENUS: Now that the nest is empty, I really need to get better about planning menus. This includes using my crock pot as much as possible.
8. BLOG MORE: I have really fallen off on my blogging, posting as well as reading my favorite blogs. I don't want to set myself up for failure, so my goal is to at least post something once a month. I can surely do that, right?