Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Crockin' Continental Chicken

In my attempt to plan menus better this year, I decided to reach into my recipe box and try some old favorites.  This slow cooker recipe for Continental Chicken is from my original crock pot book.  I won't say just how old that is, but I'm sure in some circles it's considered "vintage".


Continental Chicken

6-8 chicken breasts (I prefer to use chicken breast tenders)
6-8 slices of bacon
1 package of Buddig beef
1-10 ounce can cream soup
1/4 cup sour cream mixed with 1/4 cup flour
Arrange dried beef on the bottom of greased slow cooker.  Wrap chicken breast with bacon and lay on top of dried beef.  Mix soup and sour cream/flour mixture together and pour over chicken.  Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 3-4 hours.  I usually serve this over a bed of rice or noodles along with green beans or broccoli.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment