Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Things to Come

Well today was a long one. We took my mother back to the cardiologist. She goes in Friday for Pulmonary testing. Monday she will have a heart catheterization and an echocardiogram where they go down the throat to look at the heart from the inside. Then back to the cardiologist on Wednesday. We will know definitely then what we are up against. We know for sure there is an aneurism that is 5.5 cm in diameter. That has got to get taken care of. The other tests will show whether or not there is any blockage that will require by-pass surgery. Keep your fingers crossed for good results!


This picture is of my Tom dog. He was laying on the couch and had his head under this throw. What a silly boy.
Weight watchers this week I lost 1.8 pounds for a grand total of 32 pounds. I have gotten excited about trying on clothes. But I haven't really done that yet. I am kind of scared to. My clothes are finally getting too big. I am holding out for capri weather to buy some new stuff!
All my friends be praying for my momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment