Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Baby Girl, All Grown Up

So after about six weeks of depressing events, it's time for some celebrating!

My baby girl, Megan, graduated with her degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant on Saturday. Can't believe it. Both my girls grown up and graduated from college.

It seems like yesterday, when we sold our house in Greenfield, Indiana packed up our life and moved to Newburgh, Indiana. Megan was 10 days old when we moved. To say that I love my girls more than life itself would be an understatement. Them, and my pups, are what gets me out of bed everyday!

Congrats to my Doodlebug!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your daughter! It sure looks like you did a lot of things right, Mom!

    I'm still giggling about that picture of Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! What a great shot of you and Megan. And congrats to her on her achievements. I know you are proud.

    ReplyDelete