Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is Finally Here!

Spring has sprung! TGIS? I think that's how it would be for Thank God it's Spring! I have not had much time for blogging these days and I'm totally bummed about it. When I come home at 9:30 at night, I sit in my chair and read the blogs that I follow. I think about all the things I should be doing and creating, but am just too tired. Not to mention, lack of time.


There is no time for picture taking either. I found this picture of a little baby duck from the Indianapolis Zoo. It was the closest thing I could find to something spring.
Have a good week my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I hate being so busy! I think it's important to make time for yourself, but it's darned hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the Weight Watchers job application go? Have you heard anything yet? Sometimes you just have to get off the merry-go-round, I hope Spring brings an improvement for you:)

    ReplyDelete