Monday, April 11, 2011

Pantry Photos

Check out my pantry! This might be kind of hard to visualize since there aren't many shelves yet. But I am super excited to have this addition to my kitchen. It's not that my kitchen isn't big, because it is really big. Just oddly laid out and not much storage. So when my oldest daughter moved out I begged my husband to make her bathroom into a pantry. He still wanted a half bath, I wanted the bigger pantry. So we compromised and I have an L-shaped pantry and we have a small half bath. This corner will eventually hold a small freezer. We also installed our first pocket door. Now I would love to have them on every room!
 
At the end is part of the closet from the old bathroom. I would love to have solid shelves in there, but not sure I can get that accomplished. Hubs is one of those people where it has to be his idea. So I may just wait a while and see if it comes to him! Adjustable shelves will go along the wall at the left. Hopefully I can get started painting tomorrow night. I have to use stain blocking primer on the ceiling since it is tongue and groove wood.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, Michelle! That's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's going to be great when you get it all done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can't wait to see the finished pantry.

    I know exactly what you mean about hubs having to get a good idea himself, my ex was the same:) I got to be very devious, lol!

    ReplyDelete