Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Couple of Finds

Whenever we go to Atlanta to the Gift Mart, we always do a little antiquing along the way. My boss had picked up these 2 firkins at an antique mall. I don't think they were really old, but I have had my eye on them for a while now. Day after day, I would watch them, just sitting in the workshop gathering dust. One day I couldn't take it anymore, so I finally decided to give them a home. I painted the bottom one Sandstone and the top one Cinnamon. Both Delta Ceramcoat paints. Then I put on a coat of Briwax. I love that stuff. I want to use it on everything now! Someday, I would love to have a big stack of these...

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on these:) You're on your way to having a nice big stack of them. Hugs~ Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...hope Becky doesn't miss them!

    ReplyDelete