Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Observation

My sister was hospitalized today with chest pains. She had a heart catheterization and has one artery 50% blocked. They needed something else to measure pressure in this artery to see if she needs a stint. I don't know if it was the meds or not, but she said some pretty "not-so-nice" things to me. So here is the conclusion that I came to today. I may not have always been the best (whatever, mother, sister, daughter) but I was the best that I could be at the time.

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, it was the meds and quite possibly the stress of all the tests. Try not to take it to heart. Sending you hugs...

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, we as people are only human and when our bodies and minds are under duress, we sometimes say things hurtful in a moment of fear, which I'm sure she was scared. You should forgive her and stay on the lighter side of life... for your well being and health luv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I've been there and I can feel your pain. Stress doesn't bring out the best in people!

    ReplyDelete