Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Couple of Bargains

Here are a couple of thrift store finds from the past couple of weeks.

This cute little firkin is actually an ice bucket. It has a plastic insert for ice. I practically stole this for $1.99. I never find bargains like that. The Thrift Store Gods must have been watching over me that day!

This wooden scoop cost me fifty cents. It is pretty good sized if you look at it placed on my cutting mat. Eventually I want a dough bowl or wooden tote to put cutting boards and rollings pins and such in. Other than a few more pieces of wool, I haven't really found any other bargains for a while.

2 comments:

  1. It is a big rummage sale weekend here...I hope we find some great bargains like you have here. Have a great weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are over 50 rummage sales in our community today. I hope we find some great bargains like you have here! Have a great weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete