Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Can't Sleep

Well, it is after 1:00 a.m. here in Southern Indiana, and once again I can't sleep. I am going to the orthopedic doctor tomorrow for a cortisone injection in my right shoulder. I have been battling this pain for a couple of months now. My regular physician and my chiropractor both agreed not to do anything as far as treatment until my thyroid was under control. Well, my TSH is where it should be and has been for about a week now. So, lucky me! I am very nervous. I can't imagine how this will hurt, and it might be for nothing. There is no guarantee that my shoulder will feel better. It is really starting to interfere with my day to day living. I came home from work early today, because I just couldn't stand the pain anymore. Sorry, but I needed to vent! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment