What a great thing to wake up to! I have been tagged by Donna from http://donnasintheattic.typepad.com/donnas_in_the_attic/. As some of you may or may not know, I am fairly new to blogland, and have really enjoyed searching through various blogs and finding people with common interests. I found so many creative people.
Back to the matter at hand. Here are the Rules to the Game:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules to your Blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.
So here it goes!
1. I prefer Coca Cola over Pepsi, I know it is crazy!
2. I am a little over the top on organization. Well, at least my closets. My entire house could be standing on its ear, which it normally does, and my closets are always neat and tidy.
3. I love jewelry, love to look at it, love to make it, but rarely ever wear it.
4. I still have ALL of my Barbies from when I was a girl. And, it is still in the boxes. I played with them all, but when I was through, I would just put them back in the boxes.
5. I am not a morning person. I am lucky to have a job where I don't have to be there until 10:00 a.m. It's a good thing, I am usually up late working on some project.
6. I love to piece quilt tops. I am always on the lookout for great fabrics that would be great together for a wall hanging, table runner or big quilt. Until recently, I didn't enjoy the hand quilting aspect of it, but I do enjoy it now. However, I am into the instant gratification of machine quilting. Especially sending it to a creative person to do the quilting. Then it is such a surprise when you get it back.
Hope I didn't ramble too much. Now here are the people that I tag!
1. Teresa at http://plumwatercottage-evansville.blogspot.com/
2. Deborah at http://picturespotspens.blogspot.com/
3. Diane at http://diane1876.blogspot.com/
4. Heidi Ann at http://foxglovesfabricandfolly.blogspot.com/
5. Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/
6. Maryjane at http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to getting to know more about my new friends!