Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today's projects

Today, I was creative. Granted I should have been cleaning house, but what the heck. I started on a small quilted purse. My hope is to get it done in time to enter it in the Homemakers Exhibits in the county fair. I also made 3 small journals and one sketch pad. I say made, I just covered already existing journals. But it is actually harder than I thought. There has to be an easier way. I had kraft paper journals, so I used mod Podge to adhere the paper to them. Then I just cut out some little tags to put on the front of them. I made one for me. The other two I did for my boss and my co-worker/friend Patty. Hope they like them. The other was a sketch pad that I covered as well. Kind of the same theme, but a little different. Probably not as creative as I could have been, but maybe I will get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment