Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feeling a little down...

Well friends, this week has been a rough one. First of all, my youngest, Megan, her boyfriend of 3 1/2 years decided it was time to "take a break". We know what that means. Boys! This just hasn't been our year for men.

Second, my friend Lori T. needs prayers. She went to the doctor for what seemed to be a sinus infection. Well tomorrow she will be having a complete body scan. They took 12 tubes of blood for testing and x-rays. The doctor suspect lymphoma. Wow! is all I can say.

Thirdly, we will be going to Indy this weekend for my step sister's wedding reception. I know you are probably thinking this will be fun. Not really. Since the death of my dad, family times together are not so much fun. I always thought of my dad's second wife as my friend, not just my step mother. But since he passed away, I have done all the calling and making all the contact. But I am going because that is what dad would have wanted me to do. I am not looking forward to this at all. Seeing aunts and uncles will be hard, all we do is cry when we are together now anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Is this Lori the Gingerbread house lady? I wish her the best...

    ReplyDelete