Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pearls, anyone?

A short day at work because of a doctors appointment. There I find out that my Vitamin D level is mostly nonexistent and my thyroid is way low. So, Vitamin D supplements and an increase in my dosage of Synthroid. Yuck! With only a half hour left of the work day, I decided to take my stuff to the recycling center and then home for a little time on the couch!

After dinner I decided to make some jewelry. I had this idea for bracelets a while back. It just took me a while to make it come to reality. My thinking was, make your bracelet just shorter than the wrist. So, here are three of my "pearls".
Then, next I take a magnetic closure and put a jump ring on each end. After that, put a lobster clasp on each end. Use the lobster clasp to attach to the ends of my three pearls. And the great thing about this, I can make a bunch of bracelets and use the one closure. And it's magnetic, so it is easy to get on and off.

Here is what just one bracelet looks like. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pearl bracelets. I make jewelry, too, & just love the magnetic closures.

    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete