Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bummer

Well, I was hoping for a productive weekend. But, I have been sidelined by the shoulder. I am going for an MRI Wednesday. I can't take it anymore. Almost 2 weeks ago, I went back to the Orthopedic doctor. I was really feeling good. I had been going to therapy 2-3 times a week. Lifting weights and exercising. Although, she was a bit put off since I was doing my therapy closer to home. She pitched a royal fit on that one. I thought I was really improving. Boy, was I wrong. She walked in checked my range of mobility and decided I was actually no better. But the finishing touch was when she tried to put my arm behind my head. That was the last straw. She basically gave me no choice but to do therapy in her office, so I tried it once. I haven't felt the same since. I really don't trust her anymore since she hurt me so bad. I have never left a doctors office in tears before, I don't plan on seeing her again. After the MRI, I will have an idea of what is really going on.

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon and love the beautiful dresses below!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we have to listen to our bodies first and our doctors second. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    The Texas Woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check my blog. I awarded you a heart.

    The Texas Woman

    http://thetexaswoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete