Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Questions

I just saw this at Simple Needs. I love this idea of getting to know my fellow bloggers. Here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just post the image and answers on your blog.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrap
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually, the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Couple of days after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, I love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbies, I still have them all!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter, Megan
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have several small ones.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither, I gave it up a couple of years ago. I keep telling myself, this year, I will start again.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ???? I can't say that I ever got a bad gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I happen to think of it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes! Go Green!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!
16. Lights on the tree? All Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Can't say that I have a particular favorite
18. Travel at Christmas time or stay home? Stay at home. This comes from my childhood. My parents refused to leave the house on Christmas Day.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Greed. It seems so many people have the "gimme" attitude.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Ornament that my kids made.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Cheesy Potatoes.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Wow, that is a tough one. I would love to have my dad for just one more Christmas. But this is impossible. So I guess I will have to take him being with us in spirit.

1 comment: