Thanks to Amy at Abundant Curiousities, I have been tagged!
Here are the official rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules
Reveal six quirky yet boring, mundane, and pedestrian facts about yourself
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they've been tagged!
1. I am NOT a morning person. I could sleep until noon if I could.
2. I love staying home. A good day for me would be staying in my flannel pajama pants and working in my sewing room on a project.
3. I absolutely adore my dogs. All 3 of them (and my foster dog). They are greyhounds, retired racers. These dogs have stolen my heart!
4. I love taking the slow route to work. The "scenic" route along the Ohio River.
5. I have grandcats not grandchildren!
6. This is one of my favorites. My youngest daughter who is 21 years old now. Still comes to me in the morning and kisses me goodbye and I always tell her to be careful. And at night, she still gives me a good night kiss!
Now, here are the 6 who I choose to tag.
1. Karen at Sew Primitive Quilter
2. Kim at Simple Needs
3. Tracey at A Cottage Industry
4. Tails from the DogPatch
5. Dana at Old Red Barn Co.
6. Diane at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words