Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look, I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to Amy at Abundant Curiousities, I have been tagged!

Here are the official rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Mention the rules
Reveal six quirky yet boring, mundane, and pedestrian facts about yourself
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they've been tagged!

1. I am NOT a morning person. I could sleep until noon if I could.
2. I love staying home. A good day for me would be staying in my flannel pajama pants and working in my sewing room on a project.
3. I absolutely adore my dogs. All 3 of them (and my foster dog). They are greyhounds, retired racers. These dogs have stolen my heart!
4. I love taking the slow route to work. The "scenic" route along the Ohio River.
5. I have grandcats not grandchildren!
6. This is one of my favorites. My youngest daughter who is 21 years old now. Still comes to me in the morning and kisses me goodbye and I always tell her to be careful. And at night, she still gives me a good night kiss!

Now, here are the 6 who I choose to tag.
1. Karen at Sew Primitive Quilter
2. Kim at Simple Needs
3. Tracey at A Cottage Industry
4. Tails from the DogPatch
5. Dana at Old Red Barn Co.
6. Diane at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me! I think you and I are total opposites! I am a morning person, and have to go somewhere at least once a day! LOL

    And I have to take the quickest route to work in order to get there on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these random little bits I get to know about people! Makes us all more real don't you think?

    Thanks for thinking of me! I'll try to get to this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, I just love the Greyhound Breed of dogs. You are so right, they are so very gentle.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'm gonna put your link on mine, and visit often.

    Thanks for tagging me, and I'll get posting as soon as I have a few spare minutes :)

    Patty

    ReplyDelete