Monday, November 24, 2008

I got my Swap Package!

When I got home from work today, there was a package waiting for me on the porch. It was from Heidi at Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly. Heidi was my swap partner for her Very Vintage Christmas Swap. What a great partner she was and an early bird to boot. I had so many surprises in my package. A very sweet card and a glittery birdhouse. A very nice addition to my Christmas collection.
Next, a stocking with a Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark bar in it. I love this candy, so smooth with a hint of peppermint.
This very cool tin with peppermint cocoa in it. It had this adorable little scoop for it as well. I have lots of red in my kitchen. This will be nice for those cold Indiana evenings.
Shelf stars. Just scatter them among your Christmas Decor. I think I will put them in with some of my Santas.
A couple of Santa ornaments to add to my collection.
This adorable glittery candy cane. Another favorite. Thank you Heidi. You have been a great swap partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment