Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Hope 2009 has been good so far to all of my blogging friends. Hubby has been on vacation this week, so I haven't been able to post. Working on the "to do list". Not much accomplished. I always have great expectations. I should say unrealistic expectations.

This year, I am not making resolutions, just setting goals. First, I want to get organized. I mean my whole house. Clean out and organize. Second, I want to work on me. Hopefully some sort of weight loss program will inspire me soon! I need it! Third, I want to finish little projects around the house that have been driving me nuts! Short trip, I know.

Recently I have been inspired by a couple of my blogging friends. Donna at Donna's in the Attic is setting a goal of trying to piece a quilt top in a new pattern each month. Wow! I wish I could do that. Good luck Donna. Second, Quilting Nanny has gotten her room organized. She recently referred to herself as a SLOB. And I used to think you had to be messy to be creative!

I am working on getting my Christmas gifts put away. My favorite gifts this year were my Jetmax Storage Units from Michaels. I hope to have all my craft supplies in one place and easily accessible.


Anybody else out there feel like getting their ducks in a row?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle!!

    I love those storage units you got from Michaels! I need LOTS of those because my room is a MESS! I also love that vintage Santa you found at a thrift store---$2!!! I hope your poor Tom dog is OK---I'm sorry he was sick on the date of your 100th post, but you can still celebrate that any old time.

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my 100th post--YOU are now officially entered in that SWELL giveaway! :) Check back next Saturday to see the winner's name!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    I'm raising my hand here! And I just LOVE your storage units. I hope I can get myself organized this year. I'm not putting the pressure on, but I'm trying. LOL!

    Happy New Year to you and best in getting organized. I want to see your new storage units when you get them up and organized. THAT is exciting! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete