Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Race

I got the link to this adorable video on Youtube through an e-mail group that I belong to. It has some great pictures of greyhounds. The song has wonderful lyrics about these lovable dogs as well, so make sure to have your volume on. Click on the picture below and it will take you to the Youtube video. This picture is my Sadie and foster Smile looking out the front window.







Up until recently I was the secretary of our group. But I have been in training to become an adoption representative. I got my first family to work with. It involves calling references and doing a visit to the home to see how a greyhound would fit in with their lives. I am a little nervous, I have done the references before, but I will be going solo on the home visit. Trying to think positive.

4 comments:

  1. You will do great, Ms. Hare! I think they are magnificent dogs! I have a friend who has two rescue dogs and just loves them to pieces!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video and loved it. They are so incredibly beautiful! And they have the sweetest expressions. I hope they all find good homes!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you love the dogs..I know you'll do well.
    They are so in need of love.

    smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, think positive, you will do great! I think that is a neat thing to do :)
    Your doggies are adorable :)
    Happy Sunday~
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete