Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A New Sampler

Thanks to an injury I received to my ankle while working on my pond project, I have been advised to take it easy for a couple of days. So I finished my moon sampler. Click here to see picture.

In keeping with my promise to finish up some projects already on hand, I found this in the bottom of my sewing basket.

I got all the words done today, except for about 5 letters and ran out of thread. I love the frames that it is shown in. Wish I could find one like that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh where did you get that sampler pattern from...I want it..I love halloween and you did a fabulous job on it..love the frame too..have a great weekend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay loving your projects you are doing...love the sampler on the coverlet and love the kitty chronicle fabric..I love cats..where did you get this....love your pond too..can't wait to see it all finished..our kittys would have a hey day in it..:)

    ReplyDelete