Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Chores

Who said Sunday is a day of rest? Obviously no one told my family that. Sunday always means for me, getting ready for the work week. Trying to get laundry done, gather the trash, thinking ahead for meals the next week, etc. Tomorrow is my youngest daughter's birthday, so I made her a giant cupcake. This pan, made by Wilton, makes just the right size cake for our family.
.
October is birthday month for us. My sister's birthday is the 16th. My oldest daughter is the 17th and my baby girl is the 13th. Needless to say, by the end of the week, we are sick of cake. I am trying to get a cake baked before Wednesday to put in the fridge for my oldest daughter
I will be having surgery on Wednesday. I am totally dreading that. As most of you know, I have been suffering from frozen shoulder for months now. I finally found a doctor who is going to do something about this. Yeah, manipulation under sedation. Sounds cruel, doesn't it? Not only do I have frozen shoulder, I also have a torn rotator cuff. Depending on how the surgery goes, I may or may not be able to have the rotator cuff tear repaired. So basically, I won't know what is going on until I wake up. Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. Don;t know how I ended up here on your blog, but I am loving it from the POTO music, to all of your artistic touches! Happy Birthday month for all of yours! Love all the Fall swap pictures. Happy Week, Happy Fall! Blessings, Katie

    ReplyDelete