Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vote for my Baby

Well, Karma is not actually my baby, but I sure do love her like she's mine! Most of you know that I am involved in Greyhound adoption. Karma belongs to the president of our chapter and she is such a photogenic thing. She has already been on the cover of a Greyhound Calendar and is Miss April.
Now she is campaigning for all her buddies who need homes. Right now, Bissell is having a contest and the grand prize is the pet's photo (Karma) on a future BISSELL package, plus one of their carpet cleaners. But the BIG reward is $10,000 donation to the pet's cause, which would be Greyhound Pets of America Tri-State Chapter. That would help a lot of puppers. So here's where I need your help. If you click on her picture in the sidebar and it will take you to the page to vote for her. So PLEASE, take a moment and vote for Miss Karma. All the hounds would appreciate it. Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. i am off to vote!!!! vet says our greyhound, "adam" is pleasantly plump. lol. he is such a looker too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted. What a gorgeous dog! I hope she wins. :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete