Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Monday

Another crazy Monday. Couldn't sleep this morning, so I am up with the chickens. This nevers happens to me. I am lucky to be awake at 8:00 a.m., which I consider to be early. Oh well, I got up and did 3 loads of laundry, loaded the dishwasher, and a bunch of other unmentionables.


Off to the chiropractor at 9:00 a.m. Hopefully, this shoulder is a little better. Please, Dr. Gilkey, work your magic. I really don't want to see surgery in my future.


Then, on to the Heart of Newburgh. Another day filled with a list of things to do a mile long, unrealistic expectations. Nothing glamorous here.


At least, I didn't have to cook tonight. Bunco at Lynda's. Food was pretty good. I almost won the money, it was a 3-way tie. Then came the big roll off. Well, I wasn't a winner. Drat.


Off to Louisville with my Sadie tomorrow. Sadie is my foster greyhound. She has a heart murmur and a mitral valve defect. Tomorrow's visit will be for an ultrasound of the heart. I hope she doesn't require any more treatment. The poor thing has been retired from racing for at least a year now, and still no forever home. How can you resist this face? I don't know how much longer we can resisit it. She is such a sweetie and seems so happy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment