Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Looking Up!!!

Wow, it is amazing what several nights of sleep, in a row, will do for a person. I am back in my sewing room. Making a royal mess, but that's how I roll. If it is clean, I am not accomplishing a thing.


After a nice meal out with my homemaker friends, Cindy, Carol W., Carol E. and Janet, I came home and went right to "my room". Working on a pattern from Button Weeds. I have already made the little felt penny square in the upper right corner. Now, I am working on the quilted piece. Of course, it never fails, you never have the right piece of fabric in your stash. But this time, I am making a promise to use what I have on hand. We will see how it turns out.

While at dinner, Janet mentioned Susan Branch. I just went to her web site http://www.susanbranch.com/. Wow, lots of ideas there. Books, cooking and ideas for the home. Even a couple of free quilt patterns. Another creative spot to visit.

As soon as I get my wall lamps, I will post pictures of my "sewing room".

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting some sleep!

    I have most of Susan Branch's books if you want to borrow some. I've loved her stuff forever. See you next week for some crafting.

    ReplyDelete