Friday, February 26, 2010

Sadie's Test Results


I was catching up this morning and realized I hadn't shared Sadie's test results. The original lump that they found came back a grade 1. The second lump they found came back a grade 2. I was really upset with myself when the bandage came off and I saw where the stitches were for lump #2. I had noticed this spot about the size of a pencil eraser a couple of weeks ago. Nothing really out of the ordinary, or so I thought. The hair had fallen off of the spot and the skin was pink. It is really hard to tell with greyhounds because they have such thin skin and the always have some kind of bump or scrape, especially on their legs. So we will watch her very closely, checking for lumps regularly. If they do come up, they will have to be removed pretty quickly. Stitches come out today or Monday.


Mom goes for her first round of Pulmonary testing today. Then heart cath on Monday. Say a prayer for her! I am going to get some projects lined up to work on while we are waiting for her during these procedures. Hopefully, I will get something done. I know I haven't been very creative lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment