Monday, February 1, 2010

Think Spring

I find my thoughts mostly about warm weather these days. Here is a little eye candy for you today. My daughter took this picture this summer of one of our Gerbera Daisies. I thought it was quite good.
We live kind of out in the country. So tonight while I am reading my favorite blogs, I hear this howling. So I mute the television and it is a choir of coyotes. Now I have heard these coyotes before, but I swear tonight it sounds like they are right outside the door! Normally I don't get creeped out by these things, but this really shook me up. I will be keeping a close on the pups tonight when they go out for their potty.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the coyotes would definitely creep me out too..I love the photo..gerberas are one of my favorites..i love the daisy family..and the sunflowers..and poppies..Oh I could go on..:) have a good one..;)

    ReplyDelete