Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friday's To Do List

I know this sounds like I am a spoiled housewife, but this working four days a week is for the birds. Normally, I do have Wednesday off, not this week. We have been busy decorating the shop, aka The Heart of Newburg h, for Fall and Halloween. I know it sounds crazy, but summer is almost over and people are out of the mood for patriotic and summer items. Time to quit thinking about the summer heat and looking forward to fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love Halloween and after getting the stuff out at the shop, I want to decorate for Halloween. But not yet, I will make myself wait, well at least until August 1st!

Some things I hope to accomplish Friday
1. Finish Ashley's baby quilt top, the shower is August 24.
2. Pick out a paint color for Megan's bathroom and develop some type of plan to redecorate.
3. Move my corner cabinet up to the kitchen.
4. Come up with some creative idea to hide the vents above the fireplace.
5. Clean House, Yuck!!!

We shall see how much I can get accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment